21. januar 2011

One week down, 12 to go!

Now I've been at the school for a week and it seems great! I've met a lot of new people, but many of them is leaving Margate this weekend.
But, monday it was a "meet the other students" night at the Hawley club, tuesday I was home watching a movie. Wednesday we were bowling and it was fun! After bowling we went to Kabuki, a night club that has karaoke night on wednesday's and well... You all know what karaoke is!
Thursday it was Quiz night at the Hawley club, and it was about matching countries to their capiral. I can't honestly say that Sergio and I lost, like, really lost! Baaad, but we'll get the others next time.
Today it's friday, and I think we're going to the Sheldon pub and maybe Kabuki. We'll see, because tomorrow, many of the students, including me, is going to LONDON! Fingers crossed for good weather (not rain) and I can't wait to visit London again, it's been like 7 years (?).


Fancy bowling shoes !


Quiz night :)

So, I'll try to write tomorrow when I'm back from London.
Until then,
Jea

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar